Tai Chi Cape Breton
Tai Chi is natural rejuvenation through whole body movement, spiraling of tissue, and intention.
Students work at their own pace, learning as they go.
Patience and understanding for the body’s need to relearn movement is essential.
Once mastered, the form becomes more in-depth in self-discovery and healing.
Click here to join the Tai Chi Cape Breton Facebook Group.
Participating in Tai Chi can assist with:
Health Maintenance and Improvement
- Improve your present health
- Increase energy and vitality
- Have deeper and more restful sleep
- Increase circulation and warm hands and feet
- Gain more flexibility in joints and muscles
- Improve concentration and memory
- Improve appetite
- Increase lymphatic flow
- Reduce aches and pains
- Decrease inflammation
- Open the lungs
- Assist the heart